Rice Krispie Cookies and Summer Pottery
Frances’ Reese’s Goodies
This makes a good recipe to take to parties or give as a gift for Christmas. The recipe makes about 4 dozen cookies.
Mix in large bowl:
- 4 cups or Rice Krispies
- 10-12 oz peanuts
- 6 -7 oz of miniature marshmallows
- Have this mixed before you melt the chocolate
- Melt 20-24 oz white chocolate melted in the microwave ( Cook about 30 seconds and stir. Continue this until all of the chocolate is melted)
- Mix in 1 cup of peanut butter and 1/4 teaspoon of almond flavoring
- Pour this mixture over the Rice Krispie, peanut and marshmallow mix
- Stir well
- Drop by teaspoons onto parchment paper and let them set. You could put them in the freezer for about 5 minutes.
Leave a Reply