Taco Stuffed Tomato and Parmesan Zucchini Fries and Summer Pottery
Summer Pottery Projects
Parmesan Zucchini Fries
- 3 small zucchinis
- 2 eggs 1 pinch salt
- ground black pepper
- 2 cups Japanese panko bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Ranch dressing
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Slice the zucchinis into 3 inch length by 1/2 inch strips. In a bowl, add the salt and 3 dashes of ground black pepper to the eggs, beat well. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a big plate or container (not bowl), mix the panic and Parmesan cheese together. Working in batches, drop some zucchini strips into the beaten eggs. Then take each zucchini strip out of the egg mixture , shaking off the excess before rolling with the panic mixture, pressing gently to coat well. Transfer the zucchini strip to the baking sheet.
- Bake at 425 degrees for 25 minutes.
Taco Stuffed Tomatoes
- 4 to 6 large tomatoes
- 1 pound ground beef
- 2 tablespoons taco seasoning
- 1/2 cup corn (fresh or frozen)
- 1/4 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon chopped cilantro
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Slice the top off the tomatoes and scoop out the pulp. Place in a baking dish.
- Brown the ground beef in a large sauce pan. Once cooked through, add the taco seasoning.
- Add the corn
- Stuff the tomatoes with the beef mixture.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake for 15 minutes. Top with cilantro and serve
Leave a Reply