Summer Pottery and Blueberry Crumble Recipe
Blueberry Crumble Recipe
For the Filling
- 2 pints of fresh blueberries
- 1/2 can of Eagle Brand milk
For the crumble topping
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup butter melted
- 1/8 teaspoon of fine sea salt
Heat oven to 375 degrees
In a large bowl mix the blueberries and Eagle Brand Milk
Pour into a 8 x 8 or 9 x9 casserole dish that has been greased with butter
In another bowl mix the remaining ingredients and sprinkle over blueberry filling.
Bake 25 to 35 minutes until the topping has turned light golden brown.
Cool about 10 minutes before cutting.
Serve with cool whip or vanilla ice cream